Get Outside & Experience a Winter Run
Whether or not winter is in full force, it is never too early to stock up on cold weather running gear. Research shows that training during colder weather months boosts your endurance and helps lift your spirits. When running in colder temperatures it is critical to wear proper layering and outerwear that insulates and protects you from the weather. So get outside and experience a frosty morning run!
1. North Face Expedition Long Sleeve Zip Neck $80
With a breathable zip-neck, this fleece provides a great base layer on the coldest days.
2. Nike Pro Hyperwarm Limitless Pants $100
These stretchy tights retain heat while wicking away sweat to keep your legs dry.
3. 180s Urban Ear Warmers with Headphones $35
Perfect for keeping your ears warm with jamming to tunes during your run.
This neutral, lightweight running shoe provides balance and cushion for every run.
5. Injinji Sport Original Weight Micro Gray Magenta $10
From running to everyday use, these toesocks will keep your feet blister-free.
6. Injinji Outdoor Midweight Crew NuWool $20
These toesocks are made with NuWool fibers for warmth and cushioning.
A form-fitting, lightweight jacket that provides warmth without the bulk for extreme temperatures.
Great as a go-to running shell for those windy and cold days.
2. Injinji Run Midweight Mini-Crew NuWool $14
A cushiony, wool toesock designed to provide support for every run.
3. Nike Pro Combat Hyperwarm Flex $150
Made for nonrestrictive, comfort, this performance layer offers targeted breathability.
4. Under Armour ColdGear Action Leggings $50
Great for training in cold weather with a warm interior and 4-way stretch.
5. North Face Boreas Wind Hat $35
This windproof and water resistant hat will protect your head from the winter chill.
Ideal for muddy and wet conditions, the shoe is lightweight and fast-drying.
7. Injinji Outdoor Midweight Crew NuWool $20
This longer toesock is great for providing support and blister protection with the benefit of wool fibers.