- Run Lightweight No-Show WoolAs low as $18
- Liner Crew WoolAs low as $15
- Outdoor Midweight Mini-Crew WoolAs low as $21
- Outdoor Midweight Crew WoolAs low as $23
- Men's Liner + Hiker CrewAs low as $29
- Women's Liner + Hiker CrewAs low as $29
- Women's Hiker CrewAs low as $20
From sheep to socks, the wool collection is centered around eco-friendly premium Merino wool fibers. The natural fiber of Merino wool is both renewable and biodegradable yet incredibly durable. Injinji socks made with Merino wool add another level of performance for users during high stress activities like running and hiking by repelling dirt and water, resisting odor, wicking moisture and blocking UV rays. Plus, this collection comes with the added benefit of being machine washable, making caring for this collection just as easy as any earlier version of Injinji socks. These soft, comfortable socks are cool in the heat and warm in the cold, providing extra ventilation from the breathable knit mesh located at the top of the foot. Ideal for everything from short weekend jogs to weeklong backpacking trips and ultra runs, these versatile socks are sure to outpace the competition. Experience the difference a pair of Injinji Merino wool socks makes today!