Injinji’s compression toesocks combine the benefits of the five-toe design with performance compression for enhanced circulation and recovery. Whether worn before, during or after an activity, the increased compression reduces muscle soreness, promotes faster recovery and enhances circulation by aiding in proper blood flow. The compression is gradually increased from the ankle through the leg of the sock with a padded heel and metatarsal for added durability and protection.
The Compression sock height is over the calf, resting just below the knees.
- Natural Toe Splay
- Blister Prevention
- Superior Moisture Management
- Promotes Recovery
- Enhances Circulation
- Minimizes Muscle Soreness
- Padded heel and metatarsal>
- Mesh Top
- Arch Support
- True L/R anatomical secure fit
- Better gripping and balance inside shoe
- Toe mobility which allows stronger, healthier feet