Pro Purchase Information
Injinji is happy to offer an exclusive Pro Purchase Program to run/outdoor professionals and industry partners who embody Injinji's value of allowing your feet to live and perform at their peak. Injinji's Pro Purchase Program is by application only and can be revoked at any time.
Who can apply?
- Retail Store Employees: Individuals who currently work for a retailer that sells Injinji products
- REI Employees: Individuals who currently work at REI
- Media: Individuals or organizations in the print, digital, or broadcast fields
- Government & Military: Individuals who serve in local and national government agencies who actively work in the outdoors
- Industry Professionals: Individuals who work for an outdoor equipment manufacturer that is a member of Running Industry Association (RIA), Outdoor Industry Association (OIA), or Camber Outdoors
- Membership is for qualified professionals and influencers specific to Injinji and the running/outdoor industry.
- Membership is by application only, and approval is not guaranteed. Once approved, if Injinji determines you are misusing your Pro Purchase Program, Injinji reserves the right to cancel your orders and remove you from the program.
- All sales are final, returns will not be accepted. Injinji will provide replacements for factory defects and premature wear and tear up to 60 days after purchase.
- Approved members may only use this program from personal use. Purchases made for anyone but yourself, including resale, will result in immediate dismissal from the program and you will not be able to re-apply in future years.
- Not available for participants outside the United States. Orders must have a valid United States address (Military APO/FPO address accepted).
- The items must be shipped to the individual's company address provided upon registration
- Approved members cannot promote or discuss Pro Purchase Program or pricing. If someone enquires about your socks, please refer them to a local store or injinji.com.
- Membership is valid for up to one year from application date. You can renew your membership at that time.
When applying, be prepared to upload one of the following relevant documents:
- Company email address
- Pay stub (black out sensitive information)
- Business card
- Additional items to support your membership