Injinji Where Have Your Toes Taken You? Promotion
No Purchase Necessary
The Where Have Your Toes Taken You? promotion (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Injinji Footwear, Inc., 10373 Roselle Street, San Diego, CA 92121 (“Injinji”). By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
This Sweepstakes is comprised of the following components: (a) posting pictures of a user’s bare feet or feet that are wearing Injinji toesocks to Facebook; and (b) by tagging Injinji’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/injinjitoesocks) in the post; and (c) by including the hashtag “#toefie” in the post.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on January 27, 2014 at 8:00:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends Feburary 14, 2014 at 11:59:59PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Note: Injinji’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. This Sweepstakes shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Injinji and their family members or persons living in the same households of such individuals are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By entering this Sweepstakes, participants agree to abide by all terms of these Official Rules and to be bound by the decisions of Injinji. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Your participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Injinji, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
Post a pre-run or post-run picture of the user’s bare feet or feet that are wearing Injinji toesocks to Facebook. To participate, participants will be required to: (1) tag Injinji’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/injinjitoesocks) in the post; and (2) include the hashtag “#toefie” in the post. If you are a winner of the Sweepstakes, you will receive a Facebook direct message from Injinji or a representative notifying you of your win. Limit one entry per person, household address, email address or IP address each day for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Duplicate or multiple entries per daywill be disqualified. Use of any automated entry software is prohibited.
5. SWEEPSTAKES CRITERIA
a. SELECTION OF WINNER. Each day one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries to receive two (2) pairs of Injinji toesocks. Within 48 hours of conclusion of the sweepstakes one (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period for the Grand Prize drawing. To be valid, all entries must be received during the calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period. All random selections made are final. All decisions of Injinji concerning all matters related to this Sweepstakes are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. A purchase of Injinji’s products will not increase the odds of winning. Winners must meet all eligibility requirements including the execution and delivery of all necessary releases and receive official written notification from Injinji via Facebook. All potential Sweepstakes entries are subject to verification by Injinji, whose decision is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Injinji will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective entry and is void and will not be honored. If any attempted notification is not successful within three (3) business days, the prize will be forfeited and Injinji reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE will be awarded to the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize is one hundred (100) pairs of Injinji toe socks with an approximate retail value of $1,500.00 USD. NINETEEN (19) DAILY PRIZES will be awarded to daily Winners. The Daily Prize is two (2) pairs of Injinji toesocks, with an approximate retail value of up to $30.00 USD. Injinji limits one Daily Prize per person during Sweepstakes period. All eligible entries are qualified for Grand Prize drawing regardless of winning the Daily Prize. Prize(s) may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash, sold, or traded. No prize transfer, assignment, or substitution by Winners is permitted. Injinji reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
7. HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: A Facebook direct message will be sent to the Winner’s email address he/she provided on his/her entry form within twenty-four (24) hours after the selection of the Winner. Such a message will provide the Winner with direction where you will be prompted to complete the prize claim process by providing prize claim details. Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Once all of the eligibility requirements are verified, the Winner will be provided with a unique coupon code that can be used to redeem their prize on Injinji.com. Delivery process is subject to change and modification by Injinji.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Injinji reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, validity, or proper play, as determined by Injinji in its sole discretion. In such event, Injinji reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Injinji reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Injinji reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Injinji’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Injinji’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media worldwide without further payment or consideration.
11. RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless Injinji Footwear, Inc. and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, franchisees, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies, and all of their respective officers, employees, directors, representatives and agents (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings, losses, injuries and damages to person(s), including death and property, or violation of intellectual property or personal rights (such as but not limited to, copyright, patent, trade name/trademark, and/or rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) due in whole or in part to acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize; or participation in this Sweepstakes, or participation in any Sweepstakes related activity. By receipt of a prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Releasees from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Releasees are not responsible for: (a) any inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or printing errors; (b) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (c) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) lost, delayed, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property including, but not limited to, death, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering a Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Injinji in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
15. OFFICIAL RULES & WINNER LIST: You can obtain a list of Winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Records may not be available beyond six (6) months following Entry Period.
©2014 Injinji Footwear, Inc. All rights reserved.